Orange Christmas? Yes, of course, you can use orange - and turquoise - for Christmas! I'm a bit of a rebel when it comes to expected colors and using stamps and punches for their intended purpose. So, when I was asked to join this blog hop and the rules said I had to use orange I thought why can't I use orange for my Christmas tags. Here's my take on the challenge.
1. Cut a 4" circle in turquoise cardstock and run it through a crimper.
2. Cut a 3.5" circle in orange cardstock.
3. Line up the two circles and punch holes for the ribbon.
4. Stamp turquoise snowflakes of your choice on the orange circle making
sure to stamp one over the hole you just punched. Allow some of the
snowflakes to fall past the edge of the circle. Also stamp flourishes
5. Adhere circles together with foam tape.
6. Stamp sentiment, mat with crimped turquoise and adhere with foam tape.
7. Apply turquoise gems to snowflake centers and tie on ribbon.
Supply list is at the end of this post.
Now for my giveaway! I have a Fiskars border punch to give to a lucky blog-hopper. All you have to do to enter is sign up as a follower of my blog and leave a comment on this blog post. If you are already a follower, you may just leave a comment letting me know you were here and are a follower.
Thanks so much for hopping with me today. It's always fun to have you stopping by.
For more information about Fiskars and the Fiskateer program, you can go to http://www.fiskateers.com/join/. Now, hop along to the next stop! Shannon #6394 www.scraplady324.blogspot.com
Fiskars Simple Stick rubber stamps from the Vintage Christmas collectionFiskars Simple Stick rubber stamps from the Winter Wishes collection
Fiskars Simple Stick rubber stamps from the Seasons Greetings collection
Fiskars crimping tool
DCWV orange cardstock
Stampin Up turquoise cardstock
Martha Stewart circle cutter
EK Success corner rounder
ColorBox turquoise pigment ink
Studio G gems