Here's how I did it.
1. Cut tag using the largest Spellbinders Labels Eighteen Nestabilites die.
2. Embossed the tag using Spellbinders Flora M-Bossabilities folder. I think it has a great damask look.
3. Punched out four large Fiskars That's Amore hearts from damask-style patterened paper. Put together to form butterfly. Adhered 5 clear gemstones for the butterfly body and gold wire for the antennae.
4. Heat embossed sentiment from Fiskars Simple Stick stamps All Year Cheer collection. Matted and adhered tag.
5. Punched hole and added ribbon.
This was a fun challenge. You can play too at: http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2012/05/card-creations-week-damask-brocade.html